Designed for cardholders seeking to rebuild or set up credit score, the FIT Mastercard Credit score Card sends month-to-month fee reviews to all three main credit score bureaus. There’s an preliminary $400 credit score restrict and cardholders could also be eligible for a credit score restrict enhance after six months. Cardholders have entry to Mastercard Zero Fraud Legal responsibility Safety (topic to Mastercard tips) and prospects who go for on-line statements can view their rating totally free every month. However you’ll pay hefty charges to entry credit score with this card – and also you received’t earn rewards.
FIT Mastercard Credit score Card assessment: This card might help you enhance or construct your credit score, nevertheless it comes with steep charges and a excessive annual proportion fee.
- Potential credit score restrict enhance in six months: The FIT Mastercard Credit score Card opens with a $400 credit score restrict, though a few of the setup and upkeep charges will cut back your accessible credit score. Cardholders could also be eligible for a credit score restrict enhance after six months, and the utmost restrict is $2,000.
- Low eligibility necessities: Customers with dangerous or no credit score might qualify for this card.
- Fraud legal responsibility protection: You’ll not be required to pay for unauthorized transactions with the FIT Mastercard Credit score Card.
- Card charges: FIT Mastercard Credit score Card holders are topic to varied charges, which embrace an $89 one-time processing charge, a $99 annual charge, a $6.25 month-to-month upkeep charge (waived for the primary yr) and a 3% overseas transaction charge. These charges can enhance your steadiness and cut back your credit score restrict, they usually could also be corresponding to the refundable deposit you’d pay to get a secured bank card.
- Very excessive rate of interest: This card’s 29.99% variable APR on purchases is larger than the APR on many competing bank cards, and it doesn’t provide a 0% introductory APR promotion.
- No rewards program: The FIT Mastercard Credit score Card doesn’t provide a sign-up bonus or rewards on purchases.