The 2021 NFL season is in double-digit weeks and is forward of the midpoint of its new 17-game schedule. This makes it an early time to examine what the playoff image appears like after the up to date standing and week 10 motion.
The league retains its expanded playoff discipline, with 14 of its 32 groups (43.8 per cent) set to qualify for the newest post-season. It consists of 7 every from AFC and NFC, with solely the No. 1 seed getting a bye on prime of the home-field benefit.
Who will probably be, who remains to be in controversy and who ought to take into consideration subsequent season? Here’s a complete look:
NFL Energy Rankings:
Takes the Titans; Cowboys, patriots shoot; Buccaneers, Ravens drop for week 11
NFL Standing after Week 10
AFC playoff image
Who will probably be
1. Tennessee Titans (8-2), 1st place, AFC South. The Titans have gained key victories over the Payments and Chiefs to construct their robust convention file, with solely the Jets dropping. His different loss was to the Cardinals. Defeating the Saints, they went one and a half recreation forward of the dropping Ravens. Remaining power of schedule: .346
2. Buffalo Payments (6-3), first place, AFC East. The Payments have been thrilled once they beat the Chiefs 5-1 however misplaced a troublesome recreation in opposition to the Titans and Jaguars to observe their Week 1 dwelling loss in opposition to the Steelers. Along with falling into this seed, he has decreased his division lead over the Patriots by solely half a recreation. That is why their jets rebound victory was enormous. Remaining power of schedule: .513
3. Baltimore Ravens (6-3), 1st place, AFC North. The crow failed to take care of strain on the Titans and Payments after being struck by a dolphin on Thursday night time. They’ve a key win for the AFC over the Chiefs and Chargers but additionally misplaced to the Raiders and the Bengals. For these with a robust non-wild-card place, the secret is to win extra in the principle AFC North Stretch. Remaining power of schedule: 579
4. Kansas Metropolis Chiefs (6-4), 1st place, AFC West. The Chiefs took over their correct place within the division by defeating the Raiders and in addition bought a break by dropping their late afternoon window in entrance of the Chargers. To get to No. 1 they might want to outperform everybody else as their three losses have been to the Titans, Payments and Ravens. Remaining power of schedule: 577
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3-1), second place, AFC North. The Steelers hope to be behind the Ravens of their pursuit for a second straight division title. They’ve gained over the Payments, the Browns and the Broncos however misplaced to the Raiders and the Bengals. They have been shorthanded however however they defeated the Lions. The tie nonetheless has a greater consequence in comparison with the Browns. Remaining power of schedule: .600
6. New England Patriots (6-4), 2nd place, AFC East. The Patriots have rallied to get two video games above .500 and to not run away with the payments once more. They gained the principle wild-card implication recreation in opposition to the Browns in Week 10. Their second huge convention win was over the Chargers. Remaining power of schedule: .515
7. Los Angeles Chargers (5-4), second place, AFC West. The Chargers entered the Shock Division lead in Week 10, based mostly on wins over the Chiefs and Raiders, so the Vikings suffered a house defeat. Brandon Staley has been named Coach of the Yr since Simply 2 Herbert had an accident with Justin Herbert. They should proceed taking part in robust AFC West within the second half. They should beat the Chiefs once more, now they’re half a recreation behind. Remaining power of schedule: .473
Who can get there?
8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-4)
9. Las Vegas Riders (5-4)
10. Indianapolis Colts (5-5)
11. Cleveland Browns (5-5)
12. Denver Broncos (5-5)
Week 11 in Las Vegas is the principle recreation between the Bengals and the Raiders. The Browns have to make fast floor in AFC North once more. The Broncos are certain to fade and the Colts could have dug a really huge gap for themselves to return again as a wild card.
Who’s going out
13. Miami Dolphins (3-7)
14. New York Jets (2-7)
15. Jacksonville Jaguar (2-7)
16. Houston Texans (1-8)
No surprise right here, save for the principle dropoff for dolphins. The Jets and Jaguars have to see extra of their rookie first-round quarterbacks within the second half.
NFL Picks Week 10: Straight Up | Towards the unfold
NFC playoff image
Who will probably be
1. Inexperienced Bay Packers (8-2), 1st place, NFC North. The Packers defeated the Cardinals however misplaced to the Saints within the contenders. They don’t have to fret about division once more and would like to put the playoff path by means of Lambou Subject. They’re again within the lead after successful the Seahawks when the Cardinals misplaced. Remaining power of schedule: .454
2. Arizona Cardinals (8-2), 1st place, NFC West. The Cardinals rolled over on their first half schedule, saving the Packers an 8-week loss at dwelling, the workforce now forward of them. They have already got a significant highway win over the Rams within the division. However the lack of the Panthers with out Kyler Murray in Week 10 might torment them with a momentary shrinking cut up edge. Remaining power of schedule: .438
3. Dallas Cowboys (7-2), first place, NFC East. The Cowboys jumped again right here after recovering from the Broncos dwelling defeat by tearing the Falcons again. They’re nonetheless in an excellent place to flee with the cut up and are alive and effectively for the good thing about the house discipline. Remaining power of schedule: .493
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3), first place, NFC South. The Buccaneers do not wish to fall on the wild card once more and fear about ending up forward of the Saints, in opposition to whom they misplaced in Week 8. They’re nonetheless a robust risk to finish up as a top-two seed to make their tremendous. The Bowl’s repetitive path was a bit simpler however the stunning Week 10 defeat at Washington, their second in a row, did not assist. Residual power of schedule:.467
5. Los Angeles Rams (7-3) Second place, NFC West. The Rams did not advance in a digital tie with the Cardinals, in opposition to whom they misplaced, irritated by the 49ers for his or her second consecutive defeat on Monday night time. They’re nonetheless in robust form at the least for this seed and can proceed to push for the division title with one other recreation in opposition to Arizona left. Remaining power of schedule: .538
6. New Orleans Saints (5-4), 2nd place, NFC South. The Saints have had some huge NFC wins of their resume over the Packers, Buccaneers and Seahawks. The convention is so weak that at the least this might fall behind on the seed or at No. 7, which is behind with the Bucs with a good shot on repeating within the division. Sadly, they may not beat the Titans to benefit from the Buccaneers’ stumbling block. Residual power of schedule:.493.
7. Carolina Panthers (5-5), third place, NFC South. The Panthers are credited with the Falcons earlier than their recreation in Arizona, whom they beat earlier within the season, earlier than leaping to the ultimate right here earlier than dropping to the Cowboys. They stayed right here, beating the Cardinals as the one .500 workforce within the NFC. Remaining power of schedule: .516
Who can get there?
8. Minnesota Vikings (4-5)
9. San Francisco 49ers (4-5)
10. Atlanta Falcons (4-5)
11. Philadelphia Eagles (4-6)
12. Washington soccer workforce (3-6)
13. New York Giants (3-6)
14. Seattle Seahawks (3-6)
15. Chicago Bears (3-6)
The Vikings, who beat the Panthers and Seahawks, might nonetheless run for the wild card if that they had to determine tips on how to win nearer video games. Likewise, 49 gamers can’t be counted on to rally, particularly after an enormous win in opposition to the Rams. The Falcons are a implausible workforce each week, onerous to imagine anyway. Seahawks are nonetheless harmful with wholesome Russell Wilson. The Eagles, Giants and Washington have only one determined wild-card path behind the Cowboys. The bear and the rope are hanging.
Who’s going out
16. Detroit Lions (0-8-1)
Put the Lions on a pure vinless look ahead to the remainder of the season with a tie after the bye.