The Earnings Tax Division has just lately launched a brand new Annual Info Assertion (AIS) on its compliance portal which supplies taxpayers with a complete view of the data together with the power to get on-line suggestions. The brand new AIS consists of extra info on curiosity, dividends, securities transactions, mutual fund transactions, overseas remittance info, and so forth. In consequence, the earnings tax division has issued some do’s and don’ts for the comfort of taxpayers. In a tweet, the division reported that “Warning! There are some taxpayer do’s and don’ts that have to be adopted to get a seamless expertise in AIS Utility.”
- Use the most recent model of the AIS utility.
- Suggestions on info displayed in AIS.
- Test your TIS to verify the values used for pre-filing the return.
- Test your AIS recurrently.
- Use the AIS utility to view AIS and reply if the variety of transactions is excessive.
- Don’t use the older model of AIS JSON to generate suggestions by utility.
- Don’t give incorrect suggestions on AIS info.
- Don’t share your e-filing credentials with anybody.
To get a seamless expertise in AIS Utility, the taxpayer should comply with the do’s and don’ts.
Please verify the infographic under.
Click on on the ‘AIS’ hyperlink beneath the ‘Companies’ tab at https://t.co/GYvO3n9wMf #AIS #TaxpayerInformation #EaseOfCompliance pic.twitter.com/2177eGJ02k
– Earnings Tax India (nIncomeTaxIndia) November 16, 2021
The brand new AIS could be accessed by clicking on the “Annual Info Assertion (AIS)” hyperlink beneath the “Companies” tab on the brand new Earnings Tax e-filing portal (https://www.incometax.gov.in).
If taxpayers imagine the data is inaccurate, or associated to a different particular person / 12 months, or is duplicate, a brand new function has been made obtainable for them to reply on-line. To that finish, the Earnings Tax Division said in a latest tweet that “Kinds of suggestions: Taxpayers can reply to the accuracy of the data displayed, change the worth of the data and even present personalized suggestions on the info vary. Click on on the hyperlink ‘AIS’ http Below the ‘Companies’ tab at: //incometax.gov.in. ”
To study extra briefly in regards to the new AIS and the best way to entry it on e-filing portal, please Click on right here.
For funding associated articles, enterprise information and mutual fund recommendation
You could have already subscribed
Story first revealed: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 15:44 [IST]