LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting are living from Friday’s reliable UFC on ESPN 40 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at midday ET (9 a.m. PT).
The weigh-ins happen on the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The identical venue hosts Saturday’s card, which airs on ESPN and streams on ESPN+.
Among the ones weighing in are former gentle heavyweight identify challenger Thiago Santos (22-10 MMA, 14-9 UFC) and Jamahal Hill (10-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC), who meet in the principle match. In addition, Zac Pauga (5-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) takes on Mohammed Usman (7-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) within the “TUF 30” heavyweight ultimate, and Juliana Miller (2-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) meets Brogan Walker (7-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) within the ultimate at girls’s flyweight.
The complete UFC on ESPN 40 weigh-in effects come with:
MAIN CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 10 p.m. ET)
- Thiago Santos (206) vs. Jamahal Hill ()
- Vicente Luque () vs. Geoff Neal ()
- Zac Pauga () vs. Mohammed Usman () – TUF 30 heavyweight ultimate
- Juliana Miller () vs. Brogan Walker (125.5) – TUF 30 girls’s flyweight ultimate
- Augusto Sakai () vs. Serghei Spivac ()
- Priscila Cachoeira () vs. Ariane Lipski ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Sam Alvey () vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk ()
- Erick Gonzalez (155) vs. Terrance McKinney (155.5)
- Bryan Battle () vs. Takashi Sato ()
- Josh Quinlan () vs. Jason Witt ()
- Miranda Granger (115.5) vs. Cory McKenna (115.5)
- Stephanie Egger (134.5) vs. Mayra Bueno Silva (135.5)